Friday, February 5, 2016

Welcome!

Greetings! I am happy to announce the unveiling of my new blog. I hope you find this space useful, informational, and interactive as I continue to work on expanding the communication and feedback from our parents and community. I look forward to your comments and suggestions. My goal is to ensure our students, parents, and the larger community gain a better grasp of what is happening at Smith Vocational and Agricultural High School while also providing a platform for comments and suggestions.

This year we started a school-wide newsletter that is posted bi-monthly on our website. My intention is to post blog entries in a more timely fashion to avoid any lapse in the flow of communication. If you ever have a question about what is happening please do not hesitate to comment or contact the school.

Thank you again. I truly wish everyone a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment